No need to worry! When you purchase a BallerTV subscription, there are two options -- quarterly (seasonal) or annual. We totally understand if you didn't intend to purchase the annual subscription, but want to point out some of the benefits of premium access before we tell you what we can do.
Our Case for Keeping the Annual Subscription
1. BallerTV keeps the replays. Let that sink in -- video of your favorite athlete's competitions live on our servers forever. And you can view it as long as you have premium access.
2. BallerTV's game footage give youth athletes a competitive edge.
Top youth sports athletes and parents use game footage to forward to college recruiters, send to physical therapists coaches, and trainers for game improvement and injury prevention, or to get competitive insight on opponents they're about to play. BallerTV's game footage is a competitive edge -- and keeping an annual subscription allows your favorite athlete to review their game tape (and their opponents') for as long as they remain subscribed.
3. Footage quality increases significantly in a matter of a couple short weeks.
We're on the athlete's side: In order to give them the very best possible footage from a game, we upload tens of thousands of full quality replays from our streaming devices every week. This process takes time, but we've streamlined it to get it up on our servers in a matter of a couple weeks. Not bad for 20,000 games in a weekend, right? Once we sync the game footage back to our servers, you'll be able to access crisp replay footage in 720p so your favorite athlete can break down every single detail of their game -- or their opponents'.
What to do if you only intend to use BallerTV for a shorter period time
We won't take it personally that you just ignored the spiel -- we're here to help if you need to downgrade to a smaller plan.
1. Make sure you don't access more live events that would bump you up into another tier. This step is really important, as it will give you the maximum number of downgrade options.
2. Request a downgrade from one of our Support Specialists.
Look for the red "Support" button in the lower corner to chat with an agent (yes, our Support Chat is monitored by real human beings) and they'll help you downgrade to the tier that best suits your usage. You will be refunded for the amount difference between your annual subscription and the newly selected option, only if you meet usage eligibility.
We want to do right by our fans, and our Support Agents are here to help. If Support Chat is offline (we're usually available until 11 PM EST) just send an email request with the plan you want to downgrade to at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get it taken care of, usually by the next morning.